Marc Haspel, DPM
Working Together To Develop A Unique Treatment Plan For You In Clifton, NJ.
Dr. Marc Haspel
Dr. Marc Haspel has been in private practice for more than 25 years of experience, offering exceptional quality care and extensive knowledge of all types of foot conditions.
Dr. Haspel specializes in both non-surgical and surgical treatments of the foot and ankle. His services include:
- ingrown and fungus nail care
- heel pain
- sports medicine
- laser procedures
- surgical management for more complex foot problems
He is board certified by both the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Haspel is a graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, and completed his residency in Podiatric Orthopedics at the FDR VA Hospital in Montrose, New York.
Dr. Haspel is an attending podiatric physician at St. Mary's Hospital in Passaic, New Jersey and is also affiliated with the Center for Special Surgery in Hawthorne, New Jersey.
Dr. Haspel is a nationally recognized podiatric leader having served as President of the New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society and Delegate to the American Podiatric Medical Association's House of Delegates.
In addition to his active practice, Dr. Haspel currently serves as Senior Editor to Podiatry Management Magazine and authors regular articles on issues concerning podiatric medicine and surgery for the publication.
His acclaim as both a podiatric author and political leader earned him recognition as one of Podiatry Management Magazine's top 175 V.I.P. Podiatrists in America in both 2007 and 2012.
Dr. Haspel's provides the highest quality of treatment in a warm, caring and professional manner. He is dedicated to healing and fully educating his patients on their foot care needs. The practice welcomes most all insurances.
- New Jersey MD1914
- New York N004475
- Florida 2198
- 1100 Clifton Avenue, Clifton
- Southeast Senior Center for Independent Living, Englewood
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Saint Mary's Hospital, Passaic
- Center for Special Surgery, Hawthorne
- Orthopedic Residency In Podiatric Medicine & Surgery FDR VA Hospital Montrose, New York 1988-1989
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, 1984-1989
- Senior Editor, Podiatry Management Magazine, 2002-Current
- President, New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society, 2007-2008